- Free Open Source
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Apr 15, 2021
SQuirrel SQL Client is a free and open source SQL client software download filed under database software and made available by Colin Bell for Windows.
The review for SQuirrel SQL Client has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
SQuirreL SQL Client is a graphical Java program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, issue SQL commands and browse the data in tables.
In SQuirrel SQL Client the user can click on tables to view them and edit data, or use full SQL operations. Data can be viewed in read-only mode for safety, or in an editable mode where it may be modified by simply typing the new data into the table.
Features and highlights
- Easily view and edit data in any JDBC-compliant database,
- View the database's meta-data
- Work with multiple databases on both local and remote machines
- Use a single, consistent interface to work with different database engines and expand the tool capabilities and include DB-specific functionality using plugins
SQuirrel SQL Client 4.2.0 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from database software without restrictions. SQuirrel SQL Client 4.2.0 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. As an open source project, you are free to view the source code and distribute this software application freely.
- SQuirrel SQL Client Download
- Freeware Database Software
- Open source and GPL software
- Major release: SQuirrel SQL Client 4.2
- SQL Client Software
We have tested SQuirrel SQL Client 4.2.0 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.