About SQuirrel SQL Client
SQuirreL SQL Client 4.3.0 is a graphical Java program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, issue SQL commands and browse the data in tables. In SQuirrel SQL Client the user can click on tables to view them and edit data, or use full SQL operations. Data can be viewed in read-only mode for safety, or in an editable mode where it may be modified by simply typing the new data into the table. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. SQuirrel SQL Client is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is SQuirrel SQL Client safe to download?
We tested the file squirrel-sql-4.3.0-standard.jar with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does SQuirrel SQL Client work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus SQuirrel SQL Client may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of SQuirrel SQL Client are available?
The current version of SQuirrel SQL Client is 4.3.0 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 4.2.0, 4.1.0, 4.0.0, 3.9.1 and 3.9.0. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to SQuirrel SQL Client available for download
- DBeaver PortableDatabase management with browser, editor, SQL statements.
- DBeaverPortable database management with browser, editor, SQL statements.
- Database .NETA database management utility with support for many DB types.
- HeidiSQLA free Windows client for managing SQL databases such as MariaDB and MySQL with many advanced features and support for importing and exporting databases...
- SQLiteProvides for quick access to SQLite databases using a command-line interface.
- DBDesignerVisual database software that efficiently handles databases and tables while managing primary keys.